Re: [RFE] Migration to gitlab

From: Toon Claes
Subject: Re: [RFE] Migration to gitlab
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2019 10:27:36 +0200

Alex <address@hidden> writes:

> What about creating an issue describing the current limitations and
> unanswered questions holding back a potential Emacs migration to Gitlab
> like KDE[1] and GHC[2] have done at
> https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues?

I've created https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/60684

It still needs a lot of content, and I've asked collaboration from
GitLab's Director of Community Relations for collaboration.

But anyone here is welcome to comment on that issue, or reply on this
email, and I'll add it to the issue description. I hope to find some
time tonight to read through the thread again and add more to the issue
myself.

-- Toon