Re: Hangs on redisplay_internal

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: Hangs on redisplay_internal
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 18:32:36 -0400

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019, 1:56 AM Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> wrote:
I've been updating master every three or four days, and over the past
week (more?) feel like I've been getting a lot of inexplicable hangs.
They last as long as five or six seconds, but I can usually quit out of
them.

I've experienced those too! I am on RHEL 6.8.

I think it happened 3-4 times in the last two days. But it would happen when I'm deep in some work, and I'd just frantically C-g out of it.

Let me see if I can get a useful gdb backtrace as well.