Re: Nicer looking Info - html manual +css

From: ndame
Subject: Re: Nicer looking Info - html manual +css
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 17:32:46 +0000 (GMT)

> No. I have no idea how to do that there.

Normally it's only a matter of setting face colors, but I checked and
for some reason Info has only a few faces defined.

I wonder, for example, why Info has no face for Elisp code (or
generally, for code). Code examples are easier to read if they are
clearly separated visually from the main text like in the improved
HTML version.