Re: Request: add cl-font-lock to Emacs or Elpa

From: YUE Daian
Subject: Re: Request: add cl-font-lock to Emacs or Elpa
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2020 14:59:28 +0800

>> They are not extracted from CLHS. They are extracted from a SBCL image.
>
> Works as well ;-)
> Do you still have the code you used to extract it, so we can keep it
> around (e.g. to update the list at some point, or just as documentation)?

I lost the original source, so I wrote a new one ;-)

I have added it to the README file, here is the snippet:

#+BEGIN_SRC common-lisp
(defvar *functions* nil)
(defvar *symbols* nil)
(defvar *types* nil)

(let ((pack (find-package :common-lisp)))
  (do-all-symbols (sym)
    (cond
      ((not (eql pack (symbol-package sym))) nil)
      ((fboundp sym) (pushnew sym *functions*))
      ((find-class sym nil) (pushnew sym *types*))
      (t (pushnew sym *symbols*)))))
#+END_SRC

Some manual work was done to tune the result.

>> As for the 2 functions...it is because they are "local function/macro",
>> which was not recognized as "function".
>
> Doesn't this apply to `call-next-method` as well, then?

Added. Thanks.