Re: ELPA: where is chess developed?

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: ELPA: where is chess developed?
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2020 11:58:49 -0400

> I believe I've the time and taste to get them back in sync,

That would be awesome.  Even better if you can get Mario and John to
help out (in case there are non-obvious decisions to make) and, more
importantly, if the result can be merged back into John's repository.

> but I think I need push access to savannah, of which I've been denied
> in the past (and perhaps with good reason).

In the mean time, if you can point me to a publicly readable Git
repository of yours, I can take care of pushing it to elpa.git.

        Stefan