Re: doc improvements for bug-reference.el

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: doc improvements for bug-reference.el
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2021 07:21:35 +0200

Stephen Leake <stephen_leake@stephe-leake.org> writes:

> Also, I'll try to create a function for
> bug-reference-auto-setup-functions to handle references in the
> emacs-devel mailing list.

That should work out-of-the box already, at least for Gnus, Rmail, and
mu4e.  There is an entry in `bug-reference-setup-from-mail-alist' which
should match the List-ID of emacs-devel and other emacs-related lists.

However, the auto-setup is not performed if regexp and url-format have
already been set.  Maybe you've set them globally?

Bye,
Tassilo