Re: problem with gnutls in my local emacs build.

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
Subject: Re: problem with gnutls in my local emacs build.
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 08:29:10 +0200

Hi

I've been troubled by GNUTLS too. So in my Ubuntu focal buils, I have version 3.6.13 and in my macOS I made sure to have the last 3.6 version and currently (knock wood) have no problems.

You seem to have the development version for GNUTLS (3.7) and I'm inclined to say that that may be the cause. Try downgrading GNUTLS to 3.6 in Fedora (which BTW I have no clue of how to do it or if it even is possible).

My .2 cents, /PA

Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler