Re: project prefix and mark-page

From: Bozhidar Batsov
Subject: Re: project prefix and mark-page
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 12:20:28 +0300

You bring up a valid point, but I think it's not prudent to mess with established keybindings (even if few people are using those). Given how few options we have in the global keymap, I guess we were quite lucky that `C-x p` was available in the first place.

I think a simple solution for you would be to just rebind `C-x C-p` (I assume you don't need it) or add local bindings `C-c p`  and `C-c C-p`. I'm a big fan of such "symmetric" keybindings and I use them all the time.