Re: cl-case is not autoloaded in Emacs 27

From: Bozhidar Batsov
Subject: Re: cl-case is not autoloaded in Emacs 27
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 21:40:05 +0300

To my knowledge nothing from cl-lib has ever been autoloaded (as those functions/macros are not commands it doesn't really make sense to autoload them). You need to require cl-lib, not cl-macs. Most of the time some package that you've loaded will have required cl-lib, that's why probably you didn't notice that it's not required by default.