Re: [SPAM UNSURE] Maybe we're taking a wrong approach towards tree-sitte

From: Perry E. Metzger
Subject: Re: [SPAM UNSURE] Maybe we're taking a wrong approach towards tree-sitter
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 11:15:21 -0400

On 7/28/21 10:41, Manuel Giraud wrote:
Yes, thanks for these clarifications and sorry for my
misunderstanding. I still have one question left though: will the
parsers C code (and TS C code) land into the emacs repo or will TS be
accessible as an external library?

I don't think that has been fully decided. It may be necessary to have a patched version of Tree Sitter available to integrate properly with the rest of the Emacs runtime.

Perry