Re: I want to add a package to GNU ELPA: infix-notation-calculator

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: I want to add a package to GNU ELPA: infix-notation-calculator
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 16:21:24 +0100

On Tuesday, 17 Aug 2021 at 13:20, Christian Johansson wrote:
> and it doesn't seem to do the same, it's integrated into calc.el and
> uses the same stack as calc.el, when running C-x * e on any line in my
> example buffer I get "Parse Error", pressing C-x * w I get error "Too
> few elements on stack"

Make sure the line has only a valid (infix) equation and it will
work.  Your example had *at the start of each time which means multiply
but there is no left hand side...

Embedded Calc allows you to customize how equations are found, in any
case, but the default is often just blank lines before and after.

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 28.0.50 & org 9.4.6 on Debian 11.0