Re: Proposing elisp-eval-target for eval-last-sexp and related commands

From: Eduardo Ochs
Subject: Re: Proposing elisp-eval-target for eval-last-sexp and related commands
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2021 14:30:26 -0300

Have you considered the possibility of implementing a _variant_ of eval-last-sexp that does what you want? That's what I do in eev... take a look at the section "0. How to use this" of this tutorial:
http://angg.twu.net/eev-intros/find-lexical-intro.html

  Cheers,
    Eduardo Ochs
    http://angg.twu.net/#eev