Re: Writing manuals

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Writing manuals
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 09:53:20 +0300

> From: Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org>
> Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 22:35:25 -0400
> Cc: casouri@gmail.com, emacs-devel@gnu.org
>
> Please ask me before writing something about LSP for a GNU manual.

Could you please tell a few more details?  What are the aspects of LSP
that are problematic and/or require to ask you about?  We are talking
about LSP all the time, so some references to it could easily enough
"sneak" into our documentation without anyone paying attention.  We
need to understand the issue in more detail to DTRT here.

Thanks.