Re: Why not set Emacs development workflow based on the popular git forg

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: Re: Why not set Emacs development workflow based on the popular git forges (GitHub, Bitbucket, Gitlab, ect)?
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 12:29:52 +0800

On Sun, Sep 5, 2021 at 11:16 AM Po Lu <luangruo@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > It's only ever been a minuscule minority of the population who
> > work at the leading edge of human advance.
>
> I'm not sure I understand what you're alluding to here.  Would you
> please explain further? Thanks.

Emacs may be the most ancient and powerful tool used by core/kernel
level developers in the world, who are only a small percentage of
developers. However, it is based on the results of these developments
that there are all kinds of unprecedented developments in the field of
Internet and supercomputer.

Best, Hongyi