emacs lisp learning/teaching/mentoring

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: emacs lisp learning/teaching/mentoring
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 16:05:40 +0900

Some of you may be aware of that "exercism" site that aims at making it easier
to learn programming.

There happens to be an emacs lisp track there. I have not checked whether the
site runs on fully free JS or other, so I'm not linking to it here (it's easy
enough to find if you search for it.)

But I am sure it would greatly benefit from more "idiosyncratic" exercises (or
solutions). After all, people who learn emacs lisp are most likely to use their
learning in Emacs, so why not push them in the right direction.

That place is the only one I know that provides an emacs lisp online learning
experience. So if old-timers/experienced elisp programmers what a different
place to spread the gospel, maybe exercism is one of the places that can be
used for good (apologies for the unintended religious sounding play on words).

--
Jean-Christophe Helary @brandelune
https://mac4translators.blogspot.com