EmacsConf presentation on NonGNU ELPA

From: Philip Kaludercic
Subject: EmacsConf presentation on NonGNU ELPA
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 14:30:39 +0000

Hi Stefan, et al.,

I was talking with the Amin Bandali, the Emacs Conf organizer, and we
discussed the possibility of another NonGNU ELPA talk for this years
round. I suggested preparing a presentation to give an overview of what
has happened since last year, how to contribute, what to keep in mind,
etc.

Before submitting anything, I just wanted to make sure if you or any of
the other maintainers would object to this, as I am just a
contributor. Naturally I'd cooperate with any requests and clarify that
I am not speaking for the Emacs project, but as a contributor.

--
        Philip K.