Re: Structured debbugs list per project

From: Stephen Leake
Subject: Re: Structured debbugs list per project
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2021 13:42:44 -0700

>> ;;   M-x debbugs-gnu-package
>>
>> ;; Per default it shows the bugs for package "emacs", but with a
>> ;; prefix given to the command, different package names can be
>> ;; specified (comma-separated).

I prefer the default to prompt for a package; I mostly want to look at
ada-mode bugs, not emacs. Or

For ada-mode, debbugs-gnu-package only shows the one Normal outstanding
bug; it does not show the Minor outstanding bug (see
https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?package=ada-mode)

How do I tell debbugs to include Minor bugs? I didn't see anything
related in the debbugs menu, keybindings, or manual; I did not try
reading the code. The manual has stuff about severities, but not how to
change what severities are used in this command.

--
-- Stephe