Re: master ff4de1b: Fix quoting style in Lisp comments

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: master ff4de1b: Fix quoting style in Lisp comments
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 13:44:34 +0300

On 17.09.2021 09:34, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
E.g., I dislike the decision to remove
facemenu and its useful (for me) key bindings: should I now start a
lobbying thread explaining time and again why that should be reverted?
There's no end to this, and it is not a reasonable way to manage the
project development.

If people come out en masse and say they want the face menu back, we should seriously consider it.

Just like with any other change, especially those that are relatively easy to undo.