RE: [External] : Re: master ff4de1b: Fix quoting style in Lisp comments

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: [External] : Re: master ff4de1b: Fix quoting style in Lisp comments
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 16:02:46 +0000

> For me, the difference is quite visible even on a non-HiDPI display; I
> disagree that they are impossible to distinguish.

It's not that they're _impossible_ to distinguish.
It's that they can be _difficult_ to distinguish.

Much of the time, i.e., in may contexts, it's not
really important to be able to distinguish them.

But in text where the difference matters, including
code (whether embedded text, comments, or on its
own), ease in recognition is important.