RE: [External] : Re: master ff4de1b: Fix quoting style in Lisp comments

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: [External] : Re: master ff4de1b: Fix quoting style in Lisp comments
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2021 17:54:57 +0000

> > Lighten up please, Eli.  Have fun.  Learn
> > about puns and humor and pitfalls, and maybe
> > practice smiling or even laughing a bit.
> > Take a toke or a sip, if that helps.
>
> Thank you for mocking me.

Proof of your defensiveness.

I wasn't mocking you.  Believe it or not,
I was trying to help you (and the overall
social environment/interaction).

I'd gladly share a beer with you and have
a relaxed conversation.  Bear-fighting
instead of beer-sharing is not my idea of
fun or comradery.  Life is too short for
such things.