Re: [ELPA] Want to submit two packages "ilist" and "blist"

From: Durand
Subject: Re: [ELPA] Want to submit two packages "ilist" and "blist"
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2021 07:40:20 +0800

Thanks for the reminder, but no, I did not try to avoid the cl library
deliberately.  I have no concern with using it.  It just happened that I
wrote those codes first without realizing that I could do the same with
cl-defstruct.  When I found it out later, I thought that, now that the
codes are working, I would rather keep it there, instead of trying to
refactor without really improving the codes (in my opinion).

By the way, I guess that some people don't like using cl library because
it had some major changes in the past, and some packages did not catch
up with the changes, so that the users got notified of non-conforming
codes using the cl library.

--
Durand