Re: [External] : Re: bug#36767: 26.1; request: add more quick keys to th

From: Arthur Miller
Subject: Re: [External] : Re: bug#36767: 26.1; request: add more quick keys to the *Help* buffer
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2021 23:51:14 +0200

>> I don't like to see hardcoded *Help* string all over the place.
>
> We have function `help-buffer', which is generally
> used instead of a hardcoded "*Help*" buffer name.
>
> (I'm not following everything in this thread, so
> sorry if not germain.)

Yes, I see; because what you suggest was exactly what I did, check the patch I
sent to Eli :).

I think the 'help-window' and 'with-help-buffer' are even better abstractions
for
this particualr case. I have put them into my patch and it looks neater with
them. I have just to fix that with prefix which does not seem to work after I
started a fresh Emacs today :).