Re: Q: How to programatically terminate repeat-mode

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Q: How to programatically terminate repeat-mode
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2022 10:19:49 -0700

"T.V Raman" <raman@google.com> writes:

Answering my own question:

(push 7 unread-command-events)

in the process sentinel  works where I have customized repeat-exit-key
to C-g.

However I needed to explicitly use (push 7 unread-command-events)
rather than the more readable (push repeat-exit-key
unread-command-events)

since unread-command-events doesn't like having a vector pushed onto it.

--

Thanks,

?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8