PATCH: Explicitly show how let works on global-variables

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez
Subject: PATCH: Explicitly show how let works on global-variables
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2022 08:46:02 +0200

Hi

this is a small patch for the 'Introduction to Emacs LISP programming' guide to show how let works on system-wide variables.
Understanding this would have made my life easier the past +20 years ;-) and an example is sometimes worth 100 lines of explanation (more so if you are in a hurry and you do diagonal reading)

Best, /PA

Fragen sind da um gestellt zu werden
Georg Kreisler

Headaches with a Juju log:
unit-basic-16: 09:17:36 WARNING juju.worker.uniter.operation we should run a leader-deposed hook here, but we can't yet