[patch: first impression] (was: log-edit-insert-changelog even when run

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [patch: first impression] (was: log-edit-insert-changelog even when run git/hg from the)
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 16:53:53 +0200

> On 10.10.2022 09:39, Uwe Brauer wrote:

> Just 'git apply' on top of the latest master.

I have to wait till the BUG I reported is resolved, since otherwise working
with Emacs is an ordeal. However I have given it a try and it seems, that in
mercurial speech,
there is a

 hg up tip

Missing, the @ is not on tip (I think called HEAD in git), but on the changeset
(commit) just before.

I have to debug this in order to see what is going on.

The behavior is a bit annoying especially if you continue working and want to
commit again, in which case you might create a new head (in mercurial speech),
if you are not carefully checking the graph before.

But if you do, your solution is  somehow working.