Re: Average-user-facing interface for tree-sitter

From: Katevan Lomidze
Subject: Re: Average-user-facing interface for tree-sitter
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 11:03:19 +0000

Maybe so, but in my opinion you assume those projects will have the longevity of
Emacs, yet it is quite likely for them to jump on to the next big thing in
editor tech in a few years.  Maybe they will even decide that there are better
ways to add code intelligence to editors than JSON producing servers?

All I am saying is that it is nice to add tree-sitter and lsp to Emacs, yet
being too dependent on them in major modes is not.