Re: Copyright assignment

From: Akib Azmain Turja
Subject: Re: Copyright assignment
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 11:11:16 +0600

Richard Stallman <rms@gnu.org> writes:

>   > And what's the answer of the last question?  I have some packages that I
>   > intend to add to ELPA, should I include them too?
>
> It can't hurt to mention them.

I have already sent the following and also got the paperwork, so I think
the following is enough:

* Changed eglot.el in Eglot package (now already in Emacs master
  branch).

* Changed src/term.c in Emacs (not completed yet, but I have already
  sent my in-progress patch to bug-gnu-emacs mailing list for feedback).

* New file corfu-mouse.el in Corfu package.

* And many more files that I intend to publish on GNU ELPA.  Some of
  them are already published on Codeberg and other sites, and some are
  still not published anywhere.

I don't think I need to send something more here, as they are personal
information.  For the complete form that I sent, contact FSF.

--
Akib Azmain Turja

Find me on Mastodon at @akib@hostux.social, and on Codeberg (user
"akib").

This message is signed by me with my GnuPG key.  Its fingerprint is:

    7001 8CE5 819F 17A3 BBA6  66AF E74F 0EFA 922A E7F5