Re: eglot.el commentary suggestion

From: Robert Pluim
Subject: Re: eglot.el commentary suggestion
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 15:18:31 +0200

>>>>> On Tue, 25 Oct 2022 13:51:02 +0100, João Távora <joaotavora@gmail.com>
>>>>> said:

    João> I just typed that up in a hurry to frame a design decisions in some
    João> humour.  But now it's just been over-thought too much and
    João> wasn't really that funny to begin with. IOW you ruined it, :-)

Youʼre welcome :-)

    João> So the other patch is fine too. If the rest of the commentary is less
    João> controversial, can we spend more brain and typing on those other
    João> topics I listed, perhaps?

Pushed to master.

I canʼt do anything sensible with your suggestions until I actually
use eglot in real life for a while. First I have to fix the
defcustomʼs :-)

Robert