Re: [nongnu] main b90fcbc413 2/2: * elpa-packages (macrostep): Update UR

From: Jonathan Oddie
Subject: Re: [nongnu] main b90fcbc413 2/2: * elpa-packages (macrostep): Update URL to emacsorphanage
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 08:36:05 -0700

Sure, I’m happy to do this. Is an update to the README.org sufficient?

Not sure if I was unresponsive before (I don’t remember being contacted) but I apologize if so. I still use Emacs but I no longer have a code-related day job or time to contribute, so it’s better not to pretend that I can still maintain the few packages I previously worked on.

Jonathan