emacs-erc

Re: New #46775 and #46777

From: Olivier Certner
Subject: Re: New #46775 and #46777
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 15:29:54 +0200

Hi J.P.,

> May the paperwork gods be with you.

Hoping so too... For now, they have been very much distant. It is true I'm
asking for something a bit unusual (public domain), but it has been nearly 6
months now. I've been in loose contact with Craig Topham for all this time,
and apparently, I was not the only case, and "some progress was made" (I don't
have many details). Unfortunately, with the recent FSF events, I don't expect
legal people to have much time to work on this (not that they seemed to have
plenty of it before...).

Regards.

--
Olivier Certner