emacs-humanities

Re: [emacs-humanities] Elegant way to export org to Markdown ?

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [emacs-humanities] Elegant way to export org to Markdown ?
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 15:00:52 +0800

Jean-Christophe Helary <lists@traduction-libre.org> writes:

> Next (related) question:
>
> Why that ugly number in front of headers defined with <hn> in HTML ?

I have little knowledge about HTML export... I blind guess is that you
may disable org-export-with-section-numbers
(see "14.1.5 Options for the exporters" section of the manual)

As for "ugly", it is probably subjective. Can you share a screenshot and
suggest a concrete improvement?

Also, are you on Org 9.5? I have seen some patches in that area lately.

Best,
Ihor