emacs-humanities

Re: [emacs-humanities] Introduction and Fonts

From: Krishna Jani
Subject: Re: [emacs-humanities] Introduction and Fonts
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2022 23:07:27 +0530

So let me chip in what I can into this discussion too, though I am the
one that initially asked the question I also have the urge to share my
findings with those who like me are also trying to find the answer to
the same.

I have after spending some time reasearching and testing a lot of fonts
(as unlike acdw I have alot of time :)), and after a lot of extended
testing I have found a suite of fonts from a company that makes software
aimed at writers, iA Writer Pro. The company that makes this software
(closed source) has open sourced the fonts that it uses.

This is a link to the website where the talk about the idea of Duospace
fonts and I think those interested in fonts might find that article very
cool. I am thus for now myself using the iA duospace font. I also has a
proportional sized font called Quattro, which is also on the iA fonts
github

[1] - Duospace fonts : https://github.com/iaolo/iA-Fonts/
[2] - Github link : https://github.com/iaolo/iA-Fonts/