Re: [Orgmode] Another GTD question.

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Another GTD question.
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 09:36:00 +0200

On Oct 23, 2006, at 9:21, Xiao-Yong Jin wrote:

I'm wondering if you could absorb all the nifty features from
emacs-muse or planner, etc.  Especially various export formats and
more text markups?

In this generality: no.

The focus of muse is publishing, and that is not the focus of org-mode. So blindly taking over more features is nothing I'd like to do. If you have specific things you'd find particularly useful, and if you take the time to describe exactly how they should work instead of expecting me to do that, you chances are much better :-)

- Carsten