[Orgmode] Loop Bug

From: Ryan M. Golbeck
Subject: [Orgmode] Loop Bug
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 10:54:38 -0700

Has anyone every encountered a problem where org-mode goes into some
modify loop in emacs?

I am having a problem that when I expand some subtree (with TAB), the
buffer gets modified, and emacs seems to go into a loop.  If I save
the buffer, it immediately gets modified again (the ** shows up in the
modeline).  Switching to another buffer seems to break it out of this
loop.

I've attached an org file that I encounter this problem on.

The problem happens if I expand the subtree "Bikes".

org-version is 4.52
emacs-version is 22.0.50.4

Thanks for any help!
ryan