[Orgmode] archive tag/agenda bug

From: Eddward DeVilla
Subject: [Orgmode] archive tag/agenda bug
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 12:27:46 -0600

Hi,

   I think I found a new bug.  This may be another emacs 21 visibility issue.

Using a file like so:
* projects
*** TODO Something that was never meant to be   :ARCHIVE:

add the file to you agenda files list, show all in the buffer and open
a todo view with C-c a t.  The todo entry will not show up in the
agenda view as expected.
Global list of TODO items of type: ALL
Available with `N r': (0)ALL (1)TODO (2)DONE

Now you can fold projects and hide the todo entry or just kill the
buffer holding the entry.  Refresh the agenda view to see
* projects ...

Global list of TODO items of type: ALL
Available with `N r': (0)ALL (1)TODO (2)DONE
 test3:      TODO Something that was never meant to be          :ARCHIVE:

It looks like the ARCHIVE tag is only honored when the entry is visible.

Edd