Re: [Orgmode] Customizing HTML Export

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Customizing HTML Export
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 06:22:24 +0200

Hi Peter,

try this:

#+TITLE: this is the title

#+BEGIN_HTML:
#+END_HTML

* section 1

HTH, Carsten

On May 12, 2008, at 10:07 PM, Peter Jones wrote:

I'm trying to come up with the best way to insert author and date
information after the title h1 in an HTML export of a single org file.

This may seem silly, but I have a CSS file that turns the title h1 and
author info into a title page for printing.  I'm doing this as opposed
to using latex.

I could use the HTML preamble to insert the title h1 and author info
myself, but I'm not sure how to make the preamble dynamic enough to
capture the title of the page being exported since it can only be a
string.

Any suggestions?

--
Peter Jones, pmade inc.