[Orgmode] Re: //WAITING shows //NEXT too...

From: Jost Burkardt
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: //WAITING shows //NEXT too...
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2008 00:25:18 +0200

Hi Chris,

I don't know the exact structure of your org-file, but it seems to me
that in your case the WAITING entry is directly followed by the NEXT
entry.

If i remember it correcly, in sparse display org can show the preceeding
and the following headline. How to customize this is told in the
org-info:

(1) See also the variables `org-show-hierarchy-above',
`org-show-following-heading', and `org-show-siblings' for detailed
control on how much context is shown around each match.

Hope this helps,
Jost