[Orgmode] Re: agenda display of scheduled sub-tasks

From: knubee
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: agenda display of scheduled sub-tasks
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 07:51:08 +0000 (UTC)

> Try making Sub-tasks A and B TODO items. Doesn't that do more or less
> what you want?

oh, that sounds promising -- if you mean "create the sub-tasks as sub-TODO
items." (i do want the sub-tasks grouped as sub-tasks under the tasks).

if this is what you mean, how to accomplish this? my attempts to create TODO
items as sub-tasks under an existing task result in things like: changing state
of main task to "done", etc.

> (It won't show the sub-tasks as [0/2], but then that
> wouldn't be accurate---neither sub-task has 2 components.)

that's ok. i am actually not too concerned about whether the solution provides
an indicator of number/percentage of sub-tasks completed.

thanks.