[Orgmode] update org mode on aquamacs

From: charles snyder
Subject: [Orgmode] update org mode on aquamacs
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 13:14:24 -0500

Hi

I am a relatively new emacs user, and have been using org mode on aquamacs (10.5 OSX). Even the 'latest' aquamacs has an old 4.x version of org mode. I downloaded the latest org mode zip as well as the install shell script, but can't figure out where the old org mode files are in aquamacs (after exploring the entire aquamacs package directory), and therefore can't install the latest org mode version.

Anyone have 'unbelievably_basic-mode' instructions on how to accomplish this?

TIA

clsnyder