[Orgmode] Using effort property to automatically calculate end time...

From: Jose Robins
Subject: [Orgmode] Using effort property to automatically calculate end time...
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 05:33:06 -0700

Since we already have an effort property, if I were to schedule a task let's say to today using the C-s key, and I also put in a time of 9:00 am, is there a way for org to automatically add the effort property to the start time so as to calculate the end time?

Advantage with this is that if I change the effort, the end time also gets pushed out automatically....

Thanks,
Jose