Re: [Orgmode] Bug: Angle brackets in org-time-stamp-format loses in html

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Bug: Angle brackets in org-time-stamp-format loses in html export
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 09:21:38 +0200

Hi Raman,

On Sep 6, 2008, at 12:28 AM, raman wrote:

Thanks, another org-export irritant: could we lose the "#+ insert some
descriptive text here" line from the default template?

We could, but the "template" is not really meant as a template, but more as a reminder of al the possibilities for that type of configuration. I myself hardly ever insert the template - only when I have forgotten how things work.

- Carsten