[Orgmode] Some table questions

From: andrea crotti
Subject: [Orgmode] Some table questions
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 18:12:22 +0200

I really like tables and I enabled it also in mail-mode, but I have some
questions about them.

- When I export tables to html I don't get any border, I looked at the
  code and it's the css embedded, but I didn't find the variables to set
  it up. Is it also possible to set it for every different table? (with
  a comment on top)

- Always about exporting, I also found org-plot which is very nice,
  would be possible to set (in a project for example) to also export and
  include somehow the generated graph inside my html page??
  Maybe would be tricky but would be really useful...

- Is it possible to do something only on one row/column/region??
  If for example I have a table like that

  | USER  | SECRET PASSWORD        |
  |-------+------------------------|
  | pippo | I don't want to see it |

  Would I be able to encrypt/decrypt only one column?
  Rectangles are not always working fine for me on emacs, so I was
  looking for an org-mode solution

- Last thing is plotting with dates. Given a table like
|------------------------+-----+-----|
| Date                   | max | min |
|------------------------+-----+-----|
| [2009-05-05 Tue 11:40] | 145 |  90 |
| [2009-05-16 Sat 20:00] | 135 |  85 |
| [2009-05-25 Mon 20:00] | 130 |  85 |
| [2009-06-12 Fri 13:00] | 130 |  78 |
| [2009-08-06 Thu 17:45] | 118 |  88 |

  For example I can't plot it with the dates because gnuplot maybe
  doesn't accept some characters, would be possible to convert it to a
  nicer string before trying to plot?

Phew ok sorry a lot of questions but I've been collecting them for some
time..