[Orgmode] Refreshing custom agenda view ignores daily setting

From: PT
Subject: [Orgmode] Refreshing custom agenda view ignores daily setting
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 06:58:40 +0000 (UTC)

If I open the builtin agenda view with a M-1 prefix I see the
entries for the current day. When I press "g" then the view is
refreshed properly.

If I define a custom agenda

    (setq org-agenda-custom-commands
          '(("h" "Agenda and todo"
             ((agenda "")
              (alltodo "")))))

and invoke it with a M-1 prefix then it shows my daily agenda
entries and the global todo items under it. If I press "g" here then
the view is refreshed, but the agenda view forgets I invoked it with
a prefix and shows a weekly agenda above the todo list, instead of a
daily one.