[Orgmode] (probably stupid) link question

From: Robert Goldman
Subject: [Orgmode] (probably stupid) link question
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 10:34:34 -0500

I've saved a link to a latex file using org-save-link, but the link is
not good enough to find the piece of the file I want.  That is, Org-mode
tries to jump to the link, but finds only the FIRST match, and it so
happens that the location I wanted was the second or third.

I looked at the "Handling Links" page in the buffer and I don't see any
obvious answer to this question.  Is there some way to say "please rerun
the link-following search?"

Or should I have been dropping an anchor into the latex file somehow,
figuring that the link to "Summary" was just going to behave badly?

many thanks,