Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode Mercurial mirror on Bitbucket

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Org-mode Mercurial mirror on Bitbucket
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 07:04:06 +0100

On Sep 15, 2009, at 10:36 PM, Greg Newman wrote:

I've had my friends over at Bitbucket.org create a org-mode mirror of the git repo for me (and anyone who prefers Mercurial) to pull from.
This repo is updated every hour against the git repository.

http://bitbucket.org/mirror/org-mode/

Carsten, I hope you don't mind.

Of course not.

- Carsten

It is read only. If it's a problem I'll be happy to tell them to take it down.

Cheers,

Greg Newman
http://20seven.org
twitter: 20seven