[Orgmode] Re: org-babel, src blocks and asymptote

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: org-babel, src blocks and asymptote
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 18:12:49 +0200

Actually, about the first problem, I found about org-src-lang-modes
variable and that you can do

(add-to-list 'org-src-lang-modes '("asymptote" . asy))

But, shouldn't this be done upon loading org-babel-asymptote, like
org-babel-ocaml, which points automatically ocaml to tuareg-mode ?

About the second problem, I can always edit code in native mode (C-c ')
it still looks to me a bit awkward and unnatural and I still got the
urge to press C-c C-c in native mode.

--
Nicolas Goaziou