Re: [Orgmode] Re: org-babel, src blocks and asymptote

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: org-babel, src blocks and asymptote
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 13:42:27 -0600

> Actually, about the first problem, I found about org-src-lang-modes
> variable and that you can do
>
> (add-to-list 'org-src-lang-modes '("asymptote" . asy))

this is now provided in the default value of org-src-lang-modes

> About the second problem, I can always edit code in native mode (C-c ')

for what it's worth this can be done in three key-chords
1) C-c '     jump back to org buffer
2) C-c C-c   recompile with `org-babel-execute-src-block'
3) C-c C-o   open file with `org-babel-open-src-block-result'

> But it still looks to me a bit awkward and unnatural and I still got
> the urge to press C-c C-c in native mode.

yea, understood, it would be much more convenient to optionally
associate the org-src-buffer with a temporary file to provide support
for those major modes (like asy-mode) which require a file name.

Thanks -- Eric