[Orgmode] LaTeX export - customize own class

From: henry atting
Subject: [Orgmode] LaTeX export - customize own class
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 16:41:21 +0200

I am trying to customize the orgmode export to the LaTeX class `play`
A first level heading will then become the LaTeX \speaker{}, the text
under this heading will become the text the speaker says. No problem so
far, but some questions remain:

- How can I prevent the export function from creating a titlepage and a
  table of contents?
- Most important: Every header is provided with a label. How can I
  supress this?
- Finally, is it possible to automatically insert something *after*
  \begin{document}, something like \begin..\end{play}?

henry

--
http://literaturlatenight.de