Re: [O] Using double square brackets literally (escaping link conversion

From: Giuseppe Pagnoni
Subject: Re: [O] Using double square brackets literally (escaping link conversion) in org-mode
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 13:40:45 +0200

Hello Charles,

thank you for the fast reply. I had actually tried to use the SRC
block, but the bracket-enclosed text is still converted to hyperlink
format in the Emacs GUI, with the consequent vanishing of the
brackets.  My understanding is that by using the SRC blocks, the
brackets are actually preserved (and the text printed verbatim) when
*exporting* to formats such as LaTeX or HTML, but they are *not*
displayed verbatim within the Emacs GUI.   Unless I am missing
something obvious here...

thanks again

giuseppe

--
Giuseppe Pagnoni
Dip. Scienze Biomediche, Metaboliche e Neuroscienze