Re: [O] babel for ditaa-eps

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] babel for ditaa-eps
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 23:16:13 -0600

It sounds like there is a good deal of desire for this functionality.
How much code does this file share with ob-ditaa?  If it is a large
percentage perhaps it would be possible to instead add a new header
argument to ditaa code blocks to run ditaa-eps.  Some code blocks (e.g.,
sql) already have an :engine header argument which may be used to change
the back-end tool which executes the block.

Thanks for sharing!

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte